Granicus fueling digital transformation in the public sector – CXOToday. com
The pandemic has accelerated digital innovations multi-fold. ‘Being Digital’ became essential for all industries and the public sector had a lot of catching up to do. While the general public sector was making small advancements in the electronic sphere, the public sector offered digital experiences to people that raised all the standards. Citizens today expect a more sophisticated, user-friendly digital service experience that is on par with those offered by private sectors. Granicus is a fully integrated, drag-and-drop platform that allows open public administrations to quickly digitize, track, and enhance every step of their services without having to write bespoke codes. With multiple acquisitions over the past, Granicus is equipped to inform, engage, plus serve their stakeholders with an outstanding comprehensive SaaS cloud platform that ties together electronic communication, website, and mobile apps that are designed specifically to create intelligent governments. With the right technology and digital strategy, Granicus continue to transform the legacy system along with simplicity, intuitiveness, scalability, plus service delivery by keeping the citizens at the centre of service. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions with regard to communications, web content, meeting and management, and digital services to over 5, 000 public field organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into these quantifiable realities.
In the brief chat with CXOToday, Ranga Shetty, General Manager, Granicus, India shares more insights on how Granicus will be helping government authorities connect with their residents better, the particular latest improvements at their own R& D centre in Bengaluru, and his vision for the future.
- Can you briefly explain what Granicus is as a whole?
Ans: Headquartered within Denver, Granicus is the first and largest provider of government technology to leverage a cutting-edge cloud system to communicate with the people it serves. The platform includes interactions, feedback, records management, and service shipping to create an user -friendly digital encounter that is powered by a cloud-first, data-driven, highly secure system. Granicus has provided the leading cloud-based solutions in the market regarding features including communications, online content, meeting management, plus digital services to a lot more than 5, 000 government organisations, enabling them in order to turn their particular missions into quantifiable facts. Granicus has been established in 1999 with the intention associated with empowering authorities agencies through infrastructure, scalability, and security.
- What are some of the electronic transformation strategies Granicus uses?
Ans: Granicus’ dedication to innovation is usually the foundation of its success within the market. Our multi-tenant cloud solutions are revolutionising how people, corporations, and governments connect. We have systems in extremely secure government-focused colocation data centres, on Azure from Microsoft, plus AWS through Amazon. Massive volumes of data are usually generated by our techniques, and we can give our users incredibly useful insights by using data science.
Examples include giving insights in to vaccination hesitancy to assist US governments and towns in ensuring that their citizens receive the COVID19 vaccine. Finding businesses which are not within compliance along with regulations is another application intended for machine learning. We plan to make significant investments inside data technology over the particular coming years. A strategic imperative is to promote data sharing and interoperability between our own systems. We have created a publish-and-subscribe infrastructure that is definitely immensely scalable, extremely fault-tolerant, and can handle millions of transactions per hour because data travels over the networks.
- How does Granicus cater in order to transforming citizens as well as the experience of federal government workers?
Ans: Government solutions and other services in general have become more approachable, easy, plus effective thanks in large part to technology. Granicus cater in order to transforming residents and the encounter of govt workers simply by:
- Streamlining Operations : Thanks to technology, users may effectively collaborate with one another over great distances, and since technical tools are so widely used, they can work almost anywhere. Automation associated with regular business operations frees up staff to focus on tasks requiring greater oversight or care.
- Increasing efficiencies with approvals and submissions: Because more resources are available at the click of a mouse, technology frequently speeds up decision-making. It boosts productivity when it comes to distribution and home loan approvals. Additionally, it takes less manual labour to finish a task. Automation can be essential for getting rid of unnecessary steps and reducing manual function that could cause delays.
- The power of platform: A tightly connected platform that will generates incremental value via cross-family implementation, Granicus is more than just a collection of products:
- Fulfils promise as a trusted single vendor-of-choice
- Allows full adoption in the customer’s pace
- Covers every step of the customer’s digital journey
- Provides a full set associated with APIs that ensures interoperability with existing systems – and future proofs the particular platform.
- Interactive two-way channel: No matter the time or location, a two-way communication channel guarantees that will the user is always connected to the support.
- What are the main challenges in adopting a digital transformation within the community sector?
Ans: Governments are usually embracing electronic transformation’s potential to deliver better services a lot more affordably nowadays. Digital technologies are disruptive by nature. They alter both how individuals use providers and how businesses deliver them. It applies to the general public sector just as much as the particular private industry, as we have shown. This poses two difficulties:
- Public sector organisations need to embrace change plus proactively expand their digital reach ,
- The technologies must allow omni-channel workflows so that even non-digital customers can take advantage of digitization.
- Briefly explain the role of AI and ML in the Government plus Public Sector.
Ans: The government and public sector generate vast quantities of information. If properly used this data can provide insights that can dramatically change governance making it more efficient and citizen-friendly. For example , semantic analysis upon feedback and surveys from residents can help authorities derive meaningful insights plus draw conclusions on preference and needs of the particular public. Pattern analysis may help uncover violations associated with regulation that negatively affect communities or even cause revenue leakage for government bodies. Predictive analytics can be very useful for modelling the impact of proposed policies before they are legislated. Thus you can see that will AI/ML can have a transformative effect on governance.