TORONTO , Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Info-Tech Research Group, a global IT research and advisory firm, has published its latest research on enterprise architecture, titled Enterprise Architecture Trends report. This new report details the top five enterprise structures trends from Info-Tech’s proprietary data and interviews conducted with IT leaders over the past year. With the current need for organizations to accelerate digital transformation activities in order to compete in the electronic age, the particular role of enterprise architecture (EA) has increased in importance to align the business and technology.
Although this accelerated transformation has brought company and technologies increasingly closer, according to Info-Tech’s Tech Trends 2022 survey, most organizations still see a significant gap between the business and IT, and more than 70% of businesses surveyed by the firm are revamping their EA programs.
“Enterprise architecture can be thought associated with as the glue of the organization, ” says Milena Litoiu , Principal Study Director from the Enterprise Structures practice at Info-Tech Analysis Group. “EA aligns business goals with all the other aspects of the organization, providing additional effectiveness plus efficiencies while also providing guardrails with regard to safety. inch
Five trends from Info-Tech’s Enterprise Architecture Trends Statement:
EA’s role in brokering and negotiating overlapping areas can lead to the particular creation of additional efficiencies at the enterprise level. The following 5 trends outlined in Info-Tech’s research detail where EA impacts company, creating the critical alignment between business and THIS. To contend in an increasingly digital market, these styles should be top of mind for business architects and IT leaders over the particular coming months:
- Enterprise Structures Enabling Business Agility. Company agility is needed more than ever, increasing reliance on organization strategies. To achieve nimbleness, companies must adapt quickly in order to environmental changes. A plethora of approaches, such as architecture modularity, data integration, AI, plus machine learning, are required in addition to other Agile or iterative approaches regarding the entire organization.
- Enterprise Architecture–Supported Security. More sophisticated security attacks require increased enterprise coordination and consistency. EA can play a role in identifying security threats and contributing to a security strategy that anticipates, detects, and mitigates risks. Adequate governance needs to be in place, ensuring that protection controls are in line with the governance safety policies plus compliance requirements.
- Partnership Between Innovation and Business Architecture. Digitization accelerates company innovation. EA’s part increases synergies in the business level, and innovation may be achieved at every level of the particular organization, through new business models in order to rethinking how technology supports the business.
- Collaborative Organization Architecture. Collaborative EA requires new ways of working within the company plus new potential relationships with vendors and suppliers. EA encourages collaboration within the domain guilds across different company units plus orchestrates cross-domain collaboration on the enterprise level.
- Enterprise Architecture Tools and Automation. More EA activities are being automated through intelligent tools, allowing agencies to adjust quickly to changes in the environment.
“In an accelerated path to digitization, the increasingly important role associated with enterprise architecture is one of collaboration throughout siloes, inside and outside the organization, in a configurable way, ” explains Litoiu. “This degree of cooperation allows for the rapid response to new risks and conditions. By embracing these unprecedented opportunities in order to scale, institutions can stimulate innovation and amplify their competitive advantage. ”
The particular trends layed out within the statement will provide enterprise architects plus IT frontrunners with the particular knowledge and resources to support executives in digitally transforming the enterprise.
The comprehensive report is now available. Download the complete Business Architecture Styles report to read more about each trend.
About Info-Tech Research Group
Info-Tech Research Team is one of the world’s leading information technology research plus advisory firms, proudly serving over 30, 000 IT professionals. The particular company produces unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs also it leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. For 25 years, Info-Tech has partnered closely with IT teams to provide them with everything they need, from actionable tools in order to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results intended for their organizations.
Media professionals can register for unrestricted access to research across IT, HR, and software and more than 200 THIS and Industry analysts through the ITRG Media Insiders Program. To gain access, contact [email protected] .
SOURCE Info-Tech Research Group